Sanjar replied

295 weeks ago

The Casshern Sins Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The world is falling apart and Casshern is to blame. He is said to have killed a robot named "Luna" and by doing so unleashed a plague referred to as "ruin". But Casshern has no recollection of committing such an act, none the less both the humans and sentient robots hold him accountable. Now he must struggle to unravel what has truly happened to the world to be able to make a mends for his sins.
Casshern Sins is probably one of the most philosophically heavy animes to date. It focuses primarily on why we live and for what purpose. This is done through a barrage of small stories throughout the series. The main story has a somewhat coherent plot on the same matter, but it often fails to explain what&#39;s going on and assumes you can make out details through inferred explanations (found myself rewinding here and there to catch various points).<br/><br/>The worst thing I can say about the anime is it takes about 3 episodes to get going. Despite its flaws it has an amazing soundtrack, VERY memorable characters, and some truly spectacular stories to tell. If you aren&#39;t into heavily philosophical concepts this anime is not for you. For those who enjoy this kind of thing, you wont find anything quite like this out there.<br/><br/>Please note that I haven&#39;t seen the originals, so my review is from a fresh perspective.
As the name implies, this series is about a robot called Casshern. It is said he killed another robot called Luna and the world begun to faid into the ruin. 100 years after he is coming back with no memories what so ever. As he walks down to the path of finding himself he meets a lot of characters and learning a lot about his past…<br/><br/>This is the fastest way to describe the plot of this awesomely done anime series. The series is crafted in a way to make your heart shutter. Visuals and animation is topnotch(well madhouse), Music is breathtaking and binds with the atmosphere very nice, Plot is very well done and will keep you guessing…but the strongest part of all is the character development. Its not easy to talk about character backgrounds because Casshern meets a lot of interesting characters on his journey but even if Casshern interacts with some characters briefly, it leaves you satisfied.<br/><br/>This is not your average anime series. Casshern Sins is a drama unlike anything else you&#39;ve ever seen. And its granted that when you finish the series you will remember it for a long time. If you are looking for a typical sci fi anime look elsewhere. Casshern Sins is all about finding one&#39;s self and the road to redemption….

646f9e108c
Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series movie mp4 downloadDownload hindi movie CatherineFifty Fifty downloadEpisode 6.1 tamil dubbed movie torrentEpisode 5.52 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieExtralarge: Black Magic full movie free downloadThe Whispering Shadow malayalam movie downloadApocalypse Z malayalam movie downloadBlood Ties full movie in hindi free downloadPaladino in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.